Spoke with the dietitian yesterday. she is amazed I am so strict! She is very happy with my numbers so I get to prick my finger twice a day instead of four!! I even told her about having M & M's! She said I shouldn't worry because my numbers were not affected by them. All in moderation! Very much a relief.
Can you believe June is half over?
I have a friend who is going to loan us a bassinet. This may work out great if they let me bring the baby into work for a few months after I come back... haven't heard anything about this yet.
We have a nice sunshine day today but not very June like as far as temperature. I am okay with that since I am usually very warm. Working out quite nicely thank you, we don't even have the air conditioners in the windows yet. I am sure we put them in during May last year!
yay for m&ms!
ReplyDelete