29 June 2009

UPS Men

Now I am sure you all know I always have a crush on my men in brown, doesn't seem to matter where I am, Atlantic, Des Moines or Greenwich. Always seem to get very lucky on my delivery guys.

The regular guy here is great but he is on a three week vacation so his sub came in today.
Said his wife is 3 month prego with the third child. Asked when I was due... when I told him he said "wow, your tiny" Tiny!! Can you believe it! :) You can just tell he had gone through the whole process before, knows just what to say! Tiny is an overstatement.

Is there any doubt why I like the color brown so much!! :)

I needed the fun today, baby has been ornery! Glad to feel the movement, not really a complaint!

Dietitian called and is just amazed by my numbers with the glucose testing. I even made my homemade pizza crust and all. Still 108! I am not sure if I have ever said I think the whole GD is a racket...? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.