09 June 2009

33 week check up

All is well. I didn't gain any weight( not sure how I could on this diet) but the baby is one week ahead of schedule in estimated size. I was a little concerned but the doctor says the baby could just be going through a growth spurt. ( I have been feeling very stretched lately!) We are going to do another ultra sound in two weeks to check the size out a little better. My peace of mind is very important. :) Don't want to have the baby grow to big! Heart beat was nice and strong.
She did explain the GD test to me a little better, I guess your body should be able to absorb that amount of sugar from that awful drink whether you have eaten in the last 12 hours or not.
We bought a new baby mobile this weekend. Nice car, I am giving up my two door stick shift romance for a four door. Very nice brown color to match the curtains in the baby's room. Not to mention, has a very good "get up and go" under the hood. :) Thank you husband. Of course I am not to sure that was all for me... :) Don't tell but I will miss my stick shift!
The baby has found my bladder a lot this week. I am sure all of you who have been and are pregnant again [:)] remember that lovely feeling!
Will post the 32 week picture soon... I am growing in leaps and bounds!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.