03 June 2009

More fun than the movies

We are enjoying watching the baby move and I mean move. Lord of the dance look out, sometimes I get it on both sides at the same time! :) My favorite has to be when a big 'bump' moves across my tummy! Since Aunt Karla likes the movies so much we have labeled this move the 'alien'
Sometimes Jeffery tries to scare more movement out of the little one by getting really close and growling... baby seems to retreat to the back when he does that! I can't feel the move my belly just gets 'lose'. While other times it is very 'hard'.
I find it very funny how some days I am pretty big and others I look like I am not even half way done yet depending on where the baby is sitting.
Diet is going... okay. I have given myself a few freedoms that I haven't spoken to the dietitian about yet, fudge sticks ( low fat) and a glass or two of milk during the day when I am not supposed to. My numbers are normally between 90-120 so I am not to worried. As long as they are under 140! Trust me everyone is better off with me having more milk! :) I will let the dietitian know, if we have another meeting. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.