Went well. Baby waved at its Mom, was practicing breathing ( we watched the lungs move) Moved the mouth open and closed. Little face seems to be getting squished in there if you ask me, not a lot of room... this goes to Karla's theory they are behind on the due date!
Head is down though so all the little push fights Jeffery has been having with my tummy are with the feet. Make sense on why laying on the right side is more comfortable than the left. Feet and hands are holding off all the weight.
The feet or hands would run down the side of my tummy and Jeff would follow with his fingers. If he pushed the baby pushed back. I finally had to stop one of them( not the baby) I was getting beat up on the inside! :)
I seem to be growing in leaps and bounds. Getting hard to sit at my desk!
Probably the only person in CT who is grateful for the still cool weather. I don't think we hit 78 today! That is a blessing.!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.