So when your loving husband says he has found a nice quick easy way to clean the ceiling fan please don't believe him.
He turned the fan on full speed and those of you who clean them know just what happened... yep, flying dirty fuzz over every surface in my kitchen. I think it took an hour to clean it all up and I still find random fuzz bits in funny places. ( Akin to sand in funny places when you are home from the beach!)
Now you may be asking why so much fuzz, I really don't know, I wipe the silly thing at least once a month if not more but no matter how often I do it there is still about a 1/2" of fuzz every time. How is that possible, I say the fuzz gods are against me?
If you are saying to yourself right now how come she only cleans it once a month or so... bite me... I mean that in the kindest way. :) Have a wonderful day!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.