We started out at the National Aquarium. We were able to see the octopus move (something they said doesn't happen a lot), after a group of school kids left, again, go early in the morning and you can have a lot of things to yourself.
The kids and I went up to the White house. I know it is hard to see but it is there.
Renwick Gallery best staircase in DC partly because Pieper ran right up it and asked to have her picture taken. Love this one.
Pieper doing a great job again at Lafayette Park.
White House from the Park
This was a fountain. I do not know why but this is what she did when we walked up to it, I think she was captivated by the water.
The Old Post Office. There was a Theatre group preforming on the side to some great music. They were dancing all around the face of the tower, dancing on the ropes at sunset. We watched before we went and found somewhere to eat.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.