20 May 2012
Day Four DC
We went to the Castle and Museum of Natural History.
In the Kids Discovery Room
Pete liked to pet the mink.
Early man sharing food...
In the hotel window.
Our little Man, happy as always.
What's up there Daddy?
This is my favorite Monument. ( World War II) I just think it was so very well done. I haven't been here since it was opened which was 8 years ago, it was great to see it again.
So many things to point at.
Pieper and anther good picture, we wont tell her the monument's top was cut off. (or that it is coming out of Jeff's head! ) He He...
Pieper was trying to run away... catch her anyway you can! Don't worry the coat is buttoned two buttons down, it wasn't tight.
Lincoln in the back, the reflection pool was being cleaned so we didn't go all the way down.
Good idea, no very good execution but you get the idea.
Pieper thought it was fun to try!
Pieper and Jeff ran from Pete and I ( stroller bound) the kids were having so much fun we ran all the way across the Mall. I took about 20 pictures and most were blurry but this one gives you a good idea of how much fun Pieper was having. Pete was just giggling the whole time but I couldn't get a picture as I was pushing him.
Old Post Office and Capital at sunset. Can I just say the Old Post Office has some great views of the city as it was built before the law of now buildings can approach the height of the capital law was passed. If you go early in the morning there isn't a line. We went on Saturday before we caught the train home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.