09 November 2010

Spots

On a happier day, she loves to put Jeff's shoes on or take them to him to put on in the morning. I know... sorry about her hair in the eyes but she always takes out what we put in, I have used mouse a couple of time to see if that works and it does for a small amount of time but she just woke up in this picture.

Pieper woke up from her nap today with spots. she had a little fever when I put her down but no spots, an hour later... spots, on her face and body. Not on her legs?
So being a first time (not for long) mom I did the little panic thing. Called for back up, Jeff came home and then I called the pediatrician. I don't want to be one of those moms who takes the child to the doctor for everything, I don't think they will be healthy. The doctor said whenever the child has a fever and spots I should bring her in for a visit. In this case she thinks it might be a virus of some kind, just have to watch her and the spots over the next few days and see what happens.
Pieper ate a good super and has been drinking well so I am under the impression things are not going to get worse. She isn't sleeping the best but who would?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.