10 November 2010

My still spotted baby

The fever broke last night but we still had a ruff one. She woke up every hour until I went and got her to hold her, then we both feel asleep on the couch until she woke us up and we moved to the bed. Very short night.
We took a nap together this morning that was much needed.
I think she has more spots but since the fever is gone I did not take her back to the doctor today. She looks like a very pretty Star Trek character. Poor little doodle. She didn't want to go down to sleep tonight by herself so I left the light on until she finally went down. I have to catch up on work that I haven't been able to do since Monday. Can't you see how well that is working?
Just wanted everyone to know she is doing better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.