My clothes from the first time around are all stretched out so they are not fitting very well, I will have to go get a couple of new items to see me through. I have been looking but I am still me, takes me a very long time to find something I like!
The baby is moving around most days, it is pretty fun knowing that is what is going on this time around. The baby way likes me to sleep on my side, it doesn't matter which side just doesn't like me laying on my back!
I am not quite as hungry all the time, sometime if it wasn't for sharing a snack with Pieper I think I might forget to eat until I was starving. Snacks are a wonderful thing.
I don't lose hair anymore, one of the benefits to being pregnant.
I have asked the doctor if I had to go on the gestational diabetes diet right away but she said that it doesn't kick in until the third trimester. I can tell you this, if I do fail the first one hour test I am not going through that three hour test again, I will just go with the assumption I have GD! That test was awful.
That reminds me, I need to bake some cookies! I need to get my fix in before that first test!
No real cravings that I know of yet. I am not as dizzy as I was with Pieper, I was always falling over ( in a controlled way) with Pieper but I have only done that a couple of times so far.
If you can believe this time around you need to take fish oil pills (or omega 3) it helps the babies eye development among other things. They have vitamins that include it now but I had just bought a big bottle of the same kind I have been taking for two years and didn't want to waste them so two pills a day for me!
I HAVE to have an ultra sound every doctors visit now, I am a year older you know! They have had to do it most visits anyway because the heart beat is hard to find. Baby is hiding behind the placenta...
Next appointment is Karla's birthday so we will see how the little person is growing.
Happy Birthday to Dad today.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.