17 November 2010

21 weeks

Pieper loves to move our chairs around(this is impressive because our chairs are heavy!), she tries to climb up on them, I am not looking forward to that day! She is also starting to use things to get a better reach on the counters(boxes, her potty). I don't think my counters are deep enough to keep everything away.
She loves to shut things: doors, microwave, drawers, dishwashers, washers anything she can. She is very helpful.


I had a doctors appointment last Thursday. Everything is looking great! Baby weighs in at around 1 lb 4 oz... not that I believe they can really tell. I think they are just being nice.
Baby still looks very squished to me. ( Yes, I do get to see the baby every appointment from here on out) Being older does have advantages! :)
Little person sure does move around a lot. Likes morning and nighttime of course!
I find it hard to believe we are half way through already. Need to get another picture taken, funny how hard that is... I would love to blame it on Jeff traveling so much but since I consider myself to be a good photographer I am pretty sure I could figure something out if I wanted to! Aren't husbands for blaming things on...? :) Love you husband.

I saw on Facebook how someone who is going to have a baby around the same time we are is going to last of her classes... like 10 of them or something crazy like that (I think they are going to extra), very great for them but I am glad we didn't do any of that (it costs a lot of money here in Greenwich, surprise!) First, I can't imagine the time. Second, I rather liked the way we learned as we went. Third, birthing classes... I agree with my sister... sometimes it is just better if you don't know some things going into it, I am much better at taking things as they come rather than as I have been told it will be. (shocker) That all being said, I am VERY lucky to have a mother and sisters to talk to, another plus about being older, everyone had babies already! I would like to thank them for all of their patience and advise that I am sure I will continue to gather about all of the fun and exciting things that pop up!
Enough late night ramblings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.