11 November 2010

Hooray!

She slept through the night! I can't quite tell ( she is still sleeping and it is a little dark) but I don't see as many spots this morning!
Must have been the chicken soup I made yesterday! :) How she loves that soup.
Baby two was really kicking up a storm this morning, or maybe it was the hiccups. Such a fun little feeling. We have a doc's apt today to see how much the baby is growing. At least this one doesn't mind going to the doctor yet! :) Not that I blame Pieper, she gets poked and prodded a lot when she goes.
A big Happy Birthday to my fabulous sister Karla today!
Hugs and kisses to all of the veterans I know and don't know, thank you. Extra special kisses to my husband. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.