08 March 2013

Snow! Again

Sorry I forgot what they have 'named' it.  Took these this morning before we scooped... still snowing!
 Our back yard...
 One of my favorites... inside our cedar tree.
 Little cups of snow on our lattice!
 Peeking down the street.
 These are actually bamboo that are taller than me!
 I think the railing has gotten two more inches from when I took this picture.
 Our pretty little creek.
Under another tree...

Nice heavy, beautiful snow.  It snowed all day yesterday with no accumulation, around 10 pm last night it started to stick. Jeff got an early flight home from Minn last night so he missed it all.  Supposed to go until noon. 
Jeff bought a new push shovel... one of those big double hand thingy s... we were able to do the drive in record time this morning... it will have to be done again but that is the fun part! :) have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.