We watched a Jake cartoon before dinner tonight and there was a fountain of Pixie dust so everyone was floating around in the air...
Pieper"I wish I could have some pixie dust"
Me" So do I"
Pieper" we should go to the store and buy some".
Me" I am pretty sure you can't buy it at any store"
Putting her finger on her lip Pieper says" no mom, I am pretty sure there is a store in Norwalk that we can get it at."
Pieper's favorite color right now is pink.
Pete's favorite color seems to be blue, I used to think it was because it was the first color he could say but we were in a fabric store today and all he wanted was blue fabric.
Pete randomly tackles Pieper,(sometimes me!) she used to get upset but now she takes it in stride.( mostly)
When either one of them needs to apologize to the other, they do so with a hug that the 'huggie' doesn't always want...
When it is time to pick up their rooms they help each other, mainly because Pieper tells Pete what to do... But the whole concept of putting away is a little lost. Picking up yes, putting away, no. Most toys get put on top of the bookcase, dresser or kitchen. As long as the floor is clear to do summersaults it is clean!
If Pete is hiding he will go so far as to hold his breath... He won't giggle or even move unless he sees you see him. When we are outside he likes to play commando and crawl under the deck stairs and hide...again he won't make a sound unless you see him, of course that only worked the first three times, now I look there first when I can't find him and yes, it is a little dirty under there.
Pete likes to put his hands on my cheeks or neck, look me in the eye and say " mama". Sometimes when I am really lucky he will even give me a kiss. Oh yeah, I eat that up.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.