Has taught Pete how to be her puppy.... yes, he fetches...
Loves to make snow angels.
Loves to play princess.
Wants to be a doctor... she has found very clever places to put Pete or puppy on so they can be 'checked out'
Tries to get Pete to do things she just got in trouble for.
Will not always take a nap but will mostly stay in her room for an hour for me.
Still remembers when she went to the hospital to get her arm fix, she brings it up in random conversation.
Reminds me if I haven't given her vitamins.
Loves orange juice.
Told me I roared like a lion at her... that was right before I gave up yelling for lent... :)
She builds things much taller than she used to and puts Pete right on top.
Always needs hot chocolate when we come in from playing outside.
Dresses herself almost everyday.
Will answer the phone and say hello. She came running to me the other day saying "mommy, it is Aunt Karla, she is your sister!"
Loves to help clean, although I am not fond of her choice of using baby wipes on the windows, it is helpful sometimes.
Sings very loud at library time.
Is getting better at folding clothes.
Loves to grind coffee and push any button but so does Pete... it takes sometime to get some things done around here with at least two people taking turns... :)
We are watching some seeds grow that we planted in baby pots but I thing she likes to go out and look for the flowers we have coming up in the yard more... our Peonies are already coming up! She is very excited for spring when we can plant tomatoes, I just have to figure out how many to plant, she ate almost all of them last year, I didn't have any to save!
A hat we found at a sale and this is the outfit she put on to match... it was only 30 outside...she wanted a picture by my valentine flowers...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.