16 March 2013

banana counting

1. we are way bananas crazy in this house
2. my kids eat so many bananas that I don't have any left over, ever for banana muffins...another favorite...and I buy a lot of bananas.
3. both kids have to have the bananas left in the skin, Pieper will eat hers while in the skin, Pete takes bites until he reaches where ever the skin is and then peel the whole thing off and come an hand it to you
4. if you make the epic failure of giving one of the children a banana without skin they will run from the room screaming...this is no joke, screaming...and they will put the banana on the counter and only come back for it after a period of at least three minutes, and yes, I have started timing it
5. I am not complaining that they eat too many bananas, just sharing my utter amazement that they can eat so many, avocados, strawberries and apples are a strong second...




They like juice too... orange for Pieper and apple for Pete....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.