17 July 2012

The Wedding June 9th

 Aunt Jean came to visit while we were getting ready!  So nice of her to make the time!!
 I know this is out of focus but it is the only picture I have, I didn't have the camera as she was walking and dropping, and she did that twice!  but she got hot ( it think it was 97) so Pete and I went inside with her...
 Makin' friends with the groomsmen, Tim has some wonderful brothers. Of course the gummy bears in his hand help a little.


 Yes that is Pieper's fingerprint in the wedding cake, she said it was very good!

 She helped Pam throw her flowers and kept an eye on what Tim was doing...
 Pete as a Roman.
 Watching the lights.
 Dancing!
 Making friends.


 I am not sure who this little girl was but she danced with both Pieper and Pete, she was great.
 Pete wasn't ready to be done dancing,  he walked up to her her to dance and she didn't see him this particular time...
 High five with Aunt Georgeanne. 
 The boys on a rock.  I could call it The Gathering of minds...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.