16 July 2012

Karla's visit...

 someone new to sit on!
 and hold Pete upside down.

Aunt Karla is an excellent block builder... she can do two things at once!!! talented!


 We took a trip into the city, the kids were great.
 New Tower.
 911 Memorial.
 I gotta say, I liked it.  Two pools like this where the building stood.  The water goes down very deep. And I love the trees.
 Statue from Battery Park.  We ate at the Brewery of course.
 Where's Karla....?
 Pieper first and very quick trip into the M&M store in Time Square.
 Took the ferry to Island Beach.

 Where fun was had!
 I had fun too!  I only had to watch one baby!!
 Why do we have to get away from the water Aunt Karla?
                                         One of the great things about having kids.... getting to go down the slides! Pieper is back there...


 My crew, waiting for the ferry.


Manhattan, see how tall the tower is getting?


                                                              Long Island.
It was so great to have her here, time just went by to fast.
                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.