12 July 2012

Mystery Hour

The other night Pete was having a hard time going to sleep, I was laying with him on the bed but not until Jeff came in and laid on the other side did he finally fall asleep with a deep sigh* very cute...
we all fell asleep....
now Miss Pieper who was gated in her room (this has become something that is just for show now as the story will prove) having already had books for the night should have been sleeping as well...
I woke up about an hour later to do the usual 'Pieper check' but to my surprise she was laying on the couch.  I picked her up carried her to her room, stepping over the gate which she crawled over however long ago.  I lay her down in her bed and see cookie crumbs on her bed... i think to my self I didn't remember giving anyone a cookie in the bedroom but I had just woken up so I just brushed the crumbs off making a note to not to forget to vacuum... Pieper looks at me beaming..." I ate all the cookies" I said okay, not knowing what she was talking about and said goodnight see you in the morning.  " Night Night Mom"
Then I went into the kitchen...On the floor laid out very neatly, were the shovel, umbrella and broom, she had been vacuuming. She got all of these things from the porch, she has to open a door with a bell on it. ( I don't know why I didn't hear the bell)  This made me look around a little better.  . She had been busy. She had taken the gate off the bathroom door (we have that up for Pete) gotten her potty( with can also be used as a stool) took it out to the kitchen, took the cookies off of the counter and back to her room and ate them all. really. (I had bought gluten free cookies to see what they were about so it was a bag of cookies, with a few gone ) I think the gluten free saved me because she had no sugar high that we could tell.
Now I don't know if that is all that she did, it is just all I have found.  Of all times she choose to entertain herself!  At least she had fun. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.