Reaches up on the counter
Loves to plug and unplug, we can't seem to get him to stop. :(
Still loves to dance.
Loves Bubble Guppies
Loves his soft blanket
Likes to dump anything and everything; from a glass of water to bowl of cheerios
Likes to put 'things' in 'things' (putting toys, food, anything he can find into anything that it will fit into)
Will tackle Pieper when she walks by... now believe me when I say she has earned much more than an occasional tackle.
Is the best climber I have ever seen, he can even climb up your leg if he wants up bad enough
Is the very best kisser and gives the greatest, very strong hugs!
Laughs all the time, especially when playing with Pieper or reading a book where you have to growl.
Likes to sit on the potty while everyone else is going potty.... maybe we will start that process soon...?
Loves water
Still puts everything in his mouth... I actually haven't gone to the beach for a while because of the amount of sand he was eating. That isn't the only reason but it was one factor.
Tries to open all of the drawers and closets and anything else that will open.
Is a daredevil when it comes to going down stairs... I can't seem to break him of this and it is enough to give me a small heart attack every time, he just tries to walk right down... ahhhhh!
Is a very good snuggle bunny.
Speaking of bunnies he loves them and likes to hop.
He can make himself so very small when he wants to; like when he is being tickled or going to sleep
We go in for a weight check up Monday to see if he has gained weight... I know he is taller but lets hope he has gained some weight... I will say it has been kind of fun having a 'little' baby to hold for so long... Pieper was much bigger by this age.
( I say this thinking for sure that we have nothing but a lean baby on our hands and a doctors office who puts to much emphasis on average charts... I mean really, they thought Pieper was to heavy and Pete is to light....
Pieper took the picture when I was out of the room... Little daredevil for sure.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.