30 May 2011

Pieper 22 months

She is a very helpful big sister; she gets blankets, diapers, socks, wipes, lotion... just about anything she can when asked. She is invaluable to her mama.
She still loves to read, she is better at reading by herself now which is really fun to watch.
She likes to help you pick out what clothes she should wear that day.
Loves bubbles and playing in the water (or helping water the plants)!
She did great at the beach Saturday... we walked out past our knees... well her knees and she loved it, her new aqua shoes stayed on, I had my doubts!
Not to sure if we are to one or two naps a day... depends on the day.
She has been having nightmares at night, not to sure what they are about but most times she will go back to sleep on her own if I can wait, last night I went in and 'woke' her up. Not every night but enough to comment on.
Still loves to open drawers, not Jeff's anymore so the mess is easier to pick up. She like Peter's drawers now.
I have a few shirts of hers that are in Peter's clothes now and she likes to bring them out to show me that she knows they were hers first. She has started letting me use her blankets for Peter... for a short time, she always knows which ones are hers and which are Peter's.
She likes Mickey Mouse, Donald is her favorite to see show up on the screen and she love to do the hot dog dance at the end with mom. I would have to go with Olivia being her favorite cartoon show, if it is on she is in a trance.... I have learned to LOVE that show! :)
Her night time routine is pretty good, she will go down anywhere from 8 to 9:30 depending on the day.
She likes to sit on the potty for about 10 seconds and then she is done so needless to say we have not gotten very far with the potty training but if truth be told I haven't been trying very hard either!
She loves to look out the windows. She will go get her potty to stand on and put it under the window, (or get on the couch) it was made to stand on and this all came about when I took away her red plastic chair... she was turning all of the lights on and getting into things she shouldn't in the kitchen so it is now in the closet in the front room!
She is starting to not like some foods... nothing specific, she just leaves some on her plate... or rather her tray... she has a habit of picking up her plate and pouring all of the food onto her tray and eating it like that. She is kind enough to hand me the plate.... I don't care for this tradition very much.
She loves ice cubes. If you have a glass anywhere with ice cubes in it she will get one without fail.
She counts to 12 and has started to sing her ABC's.
She knows the color red and blue but sometimes mixes them up.
She is becoming a tape recorder...
She loves going for walks and going to the beach. :) Water baby I hope.
She gets the milk out a the fridge for you to give her a glass.
She gets her yogart and spoon when she is ready for a snack, sometime she asks, sometimes not.
Please is 'peeezzze' thank you is 'done' not quite sure how that one happened.
Time to water the tomatoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.