02 May 2011

Pieper 21 months

Is acting like a two year old.
Yesterday she opened up the 'diaper paste' and had it all over her hands, after all the stuffed monkey needed some on his bottom before she put a diaper on him. She tries to diaper all of her animals.
Today after breakfast she decided to give her hands the 'chocolate' treatment. I had left the Nutella on the counter after her morning toast... I guess that is a lot cheaper than going to a spa for a treatment!
She is very good with Peter so for that I am grateful. She helps get what I need for him, like a blanket or diaper and kisses him very softly.
She is still in her big girl bed... that was down right easy all things considered.
We bought her a size 7-1/2" wide sandal yesterday.
She likes to smell flowers and pick them.
She likes to run.
She likes rocks.
She likes Mickey, Donald and Handy Manny but I am pretty sure she would give them all up for Olivia. I like all of the above as well, gives me some time to do random things, yep, I am one of those Mom's who lets their child watch tv. :)
She loves her wooden blocks.
She started tearing the pages of her paper books this last week so I had to put them all up, mom says it is a phase and she will soon be done with it soon.
She loves yogurt, milk, lima beans, tomatoes, pasta, chocolate, M&M's, green beans, apples, pears, pineapple, avocado, popcorn, cheese... just to name a few.
She will count to ten if you count behind her.
She likes to lay in her bed and read. ( or on the couch)
She still likes to empty drawers.
She still likes to 'cheers' when drinking.
Has grown taller in a month, we keep a tally on the wall on a some material. She loves to stand next to the wall and get measured, she tries to measure her animals.
Loves to ride on her rocking horse and she can really get it rocking!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.