13 May 2011

Friday 13th... really... Peter is 7 weeks

Peter's doctors appointment went well. He is now 12lbs 6 oz. had to weigh him twice as the nurse didn't think that was possible compared to what he was at last appointment. I just told her Pieper was the same and I am not worried he is eating to much... if you will remember I had to take Pieper in several times because of her weight... I am not doing that kind of running the second time! AH HA! I sound like an experienced mom! :)
He is 22" long, I think that is 50% for boys on both counts.
Peter has 'spots', I just thought it was dry skin or baby acne or something... well the doctor doesn't know what it is either! Nothing serious he just looks like a pink leopard. :) (very small spots) They come and go, she thought I should try a different detergent but she isn't to concerned either.
He only cried a little when he got his shots and he even smiled at both the doctor and the nurse. A complete showoff at picking up his head and even tried to crawl, we have another performer on our hands!
He has been sleeping since we have been home.
Pieper went and spent some quality time with Jeff at work, I didn't want her to see Peter get his shots, she already doesn't like them as it is and I am pretty sure she would not like seeing Peter get poked!
All in all we are doing well.
I have sent an email to both of my bosses to let them know I will not come back to work full time... we shall see if they come back with anything. I am not expecting anything from them but the whole thing is official now!
Side note:
Pieper loved helping me make muffins yesterday! She poured the powder ingredients into the bowl while standing on her potty. She figured that one out all by herself and now she drags it from one place to the other around the house. Peeking out windows and reaching farther onto counters and things...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.