While I didn't get to go out for dinner on my birthday ( a much loved tradition) Pieper and Peter were very well behaved and even gave me 30 minutes to eat my lemon chicken in relative peace! We had a good day despite the rain and all in all it was a very nice, all be it quiet birthday. :) I didn't make my cake as I would have probably thought I had to eat the whole thing so I will make it this weekend, I had chocolate and strawberries instead so it was very close to my chocolate feathery fudge cake! How I love that cake!
Jeff and I are going out for dinner this Saturday sans children, I am looking forward to it, now I just have to pick where we are going! Being in Greenwich there is not a shortage of places to pick from... I am thinking Polpo, it makes me think I am sitting in a Godfather movie.... and the food is fantastic! [ Well from memory, we haven't been there for a couple of years! Lobster to die for... look out husband! :) ]
Another year that has flown by... Missing you all! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.