Way to many things to remember. She put it in the computer so I don't have to remember next time.... why they didn't do this the last two time I have no idea!
Baby preformed very well this time around after they gave me orange juice, jumped all over the place and I was in and out in about 40 minutes! This is a record for me.
I am pretty sure I have started to waddle, I got 2 ' you look adorable' s and 1 'are you a doctor' this morning. Taking pity on the waddling woman no doubt. I did however have my red pashmina on that I got for my birthday last year and my black dress that I feel makes me look at least 2 lbs lighter. :)
Feeling pretty good. I over did things a little this weekend with getting a dresser for the baby and all of the clothes cleaned and with Pieper's help put away. She is becoming very helpful, she loves to run from one room the next with arms full of clean folded clothes. Sometimes they even stay folded! I was better by Monday. Just VERY stiff and sore. Sure did feel my age had increased by 10 years that day! :)
I have been playing the prego card with my clients this month trying to close as many projects as I can! It has been working to an extent. :)
Beautiful weather today, so much sunshine. Most people are walking around with smiles on.
wow, only 16 days til your date! WOW!
ReplyDelete