17 March 2011

39 week doc appt

Went pretty good, baby is measuring 7 lbs 10 oz.... with a week to grow.
Not dilated in the littlest bit. Baby wasn't moving around a lot so I had to go to the hospital and have another NST, little bit of a scare for me, I was to busy at work today to drink a lot and baby let me know that wasn't how things were supposed to go. Baby was moving normal after three large glasses of water and I only had to stay hooked up for 45 minutes. Lesson learned, start slowing down at work. Just three more days and I will be done.
Doc has decided to take the baby on Friday, she will be at the hospital all day so she thought it would be best. I am glad, I really like her and this means I won't have the same gal as last time, she was fine but I like this lady much better.
So unless by some miracle I go into labor by myself, there it is in a nutshell. I guess my babies don't like to come out by themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.