I asked how we would know when I was going into labor because Mom is coming out and we are trying to time that so it works. Because I have never actually went into labor ( i was induced with Pieper) we have no idea. I did find out they do not let women of my age go past the due date... here we go again! She said we will discuss options next week after they see where everything is at.
this baby does not sit still long enough to get good pictures, that and there isn't as much room, I can remember with Pieper we have a lot of pictures of her pretty profile but not with this one, no time for pictures, I must be happy with just seeing the baby every week!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.