01 March 2011

36 weeks NST & Doc appt

NST went great today. Baby didn't take very long at all! I was out in about 40 minutes, that must be a record!
Doc appointment today was good as well, doc liked what she was seeing. Not dilated yet, sure do hate that part!
Are you all sitting down....
Baby weighs 6 lbs 8 oz. Of course that is a guess based on measurements but holy smokes this is going to be a big baby. Who knows maybe my body is shooting for a perfect 10! (lbs that is)
My doctor asked me if I was worried, I guess I was asking more questions than normal but she was really very happy with where the baby was at and said everything looked great.
I may be getting a little nervous but I think Jeff's last trip is next week and it is a short one so really seems silly at this point. I guess because I know what is coming....? :)
Head is down, back is laying on the right side, arms and legs to the left. Little fingers moving, heartbeat and breathing was what I was able to see today. I don't get the copies of the pictures like I did with Pieper, not sure why but while I have gotten to see this baby more I have fewer ultrasound pictures.
Pieper still gives the baby kisses in the morning and says her very cute soft "Hi". Says bye bye when I pull up the prego pants over the belly. we really need to get that on film.
I can not believe I will be 37 weeks on Thursday.

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.