07 January 2011

Results are in....

I passed.... I passed!!!!!!! No poking of the fingers for three months for me!!! Did I mention how happy I am!!!!
I swear it was because I ate so much candy and sweets before the test! With Pieper I was already watching what I ate... Lesson: If you have to take the GD test eat a lot of sweets about three weeks before, your body knows what to do with all of the sugar!!! Hooray!!
Thanks for all of the well wishes everyone, I am sure that helped to!
Below, Piper is not happy because now she doesn't get my share of the cookies!!!!
No really, this is one of her famous tantrums, they really are comical. I don't think we have gotten one where she is throwing herself on the floor yet but I am sure we will have ample opportunity.


1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.