28 January 2011
more snow
Our fence. total snow for the two days, 17"-20". Beautiful!
Getting the cars out.
it begins.... my poor husband had no help, snow was to heavy for me this time around. I think he went out at 6:30 and didn't come in until 8:00, took him that long to scoop the walk to get to the cars, landlord did the drive after he moved the cars.
We are lucky as there are still a lot of people digging out today! I was into work by 9ish and I was the only business open on my block in the AM! We see dump trucks driving by with loads of snow, we think they are going down to the beach... they just don't have anywhere to put it all! We will have piles until March!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.