12 January 2011

Doctor appointment

Went very well today. I even lost a pound, they were all concerned but I simple told them all of our Christmas cookies and candy were gone and I don't have to stock up on my sinful foods anymore because I didn't have GD this time around.
Interesting numbers: You must be under 135 to pass
Test with Pieper was 147
Test with Baby was 107
I blame it on all of the sugar I consumed in the weeks before the test! :)
The snow started about three hours ago. Everything is very much covered.
I think the state of CT has declared a state of emergency, not to sure what that really means but tomorrow is Wednesday and I get to work from home so I am okay with that. I will believe the 18" - 24" when I see it but it is looking pretty good so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.