14 January 2011

Drum roll please.................

When I got home from work today, Pieper had something to show me... She went potty in the potty!!!!!
Jeff said they were playing and she grabbed her tummy, then her diaper and when he asked her if she wanted to go potty she said yes! As they were looking for just the right book to read she took care of business!!! She was soooo excited to show me, lead me by the hand and squealed with delight, almost as much as I did! :)
We have had the potty hanging around since she was a year old, she has loved to go sit on it and been excited when you have asked her if she is going potty. This last week when she wanted to sit I have been very diligent about taking off her diaper and it looks like it paid off! Now I am not saying she is ready for full fledged potty training but I am excited about the prospect of only one child in diapers at a time in the coming months!

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.