05 May 2010

My days

This is the face I see when I go to work 3 out of 5 days. I can't believe I am so lucky. I need to remember that as she is chasing me around the apartment when I am trying to speak on the phone to a client! She is very intrigued by my computer, mouse, printer anything with wires... it has been fun to try to get her to think of something else...
She loves chicken! We had chopped apples today with our chopped chicken.
So far she pretty much has eaten most things we put in front of her.
Very independent, she doesn't like us to feed her with the spoon as of today, would much rather feed herself! Oatmeal might be fun... :)
Seven teeth all in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.