Both doctor and nurses asked if I was sure she wasn't one year old... she is a big baby. No one ever doubts she is a healthy child! :)
She walks around the couch, the wall, whatever she can. She falls down when she lets go no matter how much we tell her to hang on... but is smiling soon after the shock.
Sleep is elusive. It doesn't seem to bother her very much, she is a very happy baby most of the time. Ba ba ba, ma ma ma, aba aba aba, seem to be her favorites. She may even be an opera singer, the girl has a good set of lungs on her... especially when it is time to go to bed.
She loves buttons, i blame this on the trip home to Iowa, I had a sweater with buttons that I used as entertainment on the plane. Belly buttons, buttons of any kind make her smile.
She keeps trying to bite. I have had a bruise, Jeff has one and she just got KEM yesterday... we are working very hard to break the habit.
She didn't like her feet in the grass. I will try again on a warmer day, she had socks on but she must not have liked the 'mushiness' under foot.
She ate banana, not mushed just chopped today. Doctor said she could have everything but honey and nuts... we will try some meat soon.

adorable picture!
ReplyDelete