04 April 2010

Happy Easter

We went to church this morning and those of you who know me knew Pieper had to have a hat! I couldn't find on so I am very proud to say I made one, I was up until 1:30 the night before... I remember mom doing that for prom... uh oh!
The hat wasn't as floppy as it looks in the picture, it is a true easter bonnet! She did great, only talked when the organ was really loud! :)
Cooked a turkey with trimmings today. Couldn't find a ham and I forgot to order it from the A town locker when I was home... Everything worked out great, right down to the pumpkin cheesecake, I have been wanting to try that for a long time, was pretty good. If you know anyone who is hungry we will be eating our way out of turkey for a few days... send them over!
(Sorry the picture is so dark, took it with Jeff's phone)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.