10 April 2010

Growing

We have moved up to a new car seat, Pieper outgrew the old one.
She pulled herself up yesterday and got up on all fours and tries to stand up from there, I don't think she has much interest in crawling... she scoots around the floor, sometime on her tummy but mostly on her bottom, amazing how far one can move while sitting...

I put all of her toys out on a blanket and set her away from the blanket thinking she would crawl to the toys, silly me, she moved until she could reach the blanket and pulled the blanket with the toys on it towards herself... fooling the Mama already!

She is mostly sleeping through the night, most nights anyway... not last night.
She had developed a very cute little giggle, I hope she holds onto it for a while.
Mama... she said mama yesterday a couple of times! I am not kidding myself to think she knew why she was saying it but it was great to hear it anyway... she normally says ba ba.
She still only has two bottom teeth... but working on more...
She loves pears. Likes avocado but didn't fall in love at first bite.

We have told our landlord we will be staying here another year, we had thought of moving but in looking around we have decided to wait another year and check things out. We will have to move some things around to Pieper proof soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.