-This is when I get most of my work done at home. I can't really get on the phone, my voice wakes her up but I do a lot of uninterrupted work none the less.
-this is the first time Pieper has fallen asleep in her pack & play since she was a little baby. I am attempting to get her ready for traveling so wish me luck! We don't really have a lot of reason to have it out most days but I am changing my strategy, it seems like I have to do that every couple of days!
I have been cheating and taking pictures with my work phone, I have a couple of work friends who 'love' to see pictures of Pieper. This makes it much more fun for me to share them, I don't want to do the 'look at my baby' thing. They ask and I am grateful for them because they get a picture every day!
When Jeff was in the shower this morning Pieper was trying to open the door. She was VERY frustrated when she couldn't get the knob to turn and made sure I knew all about it, she is not shy about her feelings!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.