11 May 2010

My first Mother's day

My sister sent me 3 cards, got the last one today, very thoughtful and made me laugh.
Pieper sent me flowers.
Jeff made coffee in the French Press. (yes, it does taste better)
When I called my mom she wished ME happy mother's day...
Went to Tera for brunch, in CT that doesn't start before 11:30.
Pieper ate pears, scallops, tomatoes, carrots, bread and of course her baby fish( little crackers, yep they made them in a smaller size) Flirted with all of the staff owner included, they all were waiting for her to smile. She watches them very carefully before giving them any reaction at all and them wows them with her toothy smile and chubby cheeks. :)
We think there was sugar in a couple of things as she was wound up when we got home.
Missed my family of course as they were all able to get together at Mom & Dad's for dinner. Sounds like they all had a great time.
My nephew Jacob turned 16 on Sunday. I remember when he wasn't born yet, Leanne and Steve were at DMACC for a class same time as I was there, Leanne came out to talk to me an her belly came around the corner first. That was the first baby kick I had ever felt. Hard to believe it was 16 years ago.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.