04 May 2009

Grahm is here early!!

Kassie has had Grahm this morning. 34 weeks 5-1/2" lbs. All are doing well. He is early so in NICU. Her mom was having some issues and she had to fly home a lot. I am so very glad everyone is doing well.
I am doing much better, I had the flu early last week. Just for a couple of days. Thank goodness I didn't have morning sickness!
Baby is growing it seems daily. Will take picture tonight and post both. Jeff has hurt his back pretty bad... what a pair we make, pregnant woman trying to help bent over man! Sometimes we laugh so hard we are crying! Literally.
I have a diabetes test this week. and my regular appointment next week. Seems to be going along nicely if you ask me?? My tummy is really felling stretched, I always feel for Karla when I think I am uncomfortable, with those twins in her belly. Puts things in perspective, for a little while. :)

2 comments:

  1. hopefully you will never know how uncomfortable that is.. 82 days!! wow.. enjoy the peace..

    ReplyDelete
  2. a poem...

    you got what you wanted
    a baby to hold
    someone to take care of you
    when you grow old
    so enjoy your peace now
    your time alone
    for when july comes
    quiet days are gone

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.