11 May 2009

Another test/ Appointment today

I have to go back and do another test for gestational diabetes. i failed the first one. This one will be three hours! How I will keep from passing out I don't know. I have to have my blood drawn every hour for three hours... :( As far as I know they don't have any other drink the the orange one... Leanne said something about lemon, not in Greenwich... I may have to take the day off, it took me a couple of hours to get over the first test. Hopefully they won't take 5 tubes of blood every hour!
Jeff says I eat a lot of candy... M & M's are not candy! :) I didn't fail by a lot but I did anyway.
Little disappointed, I am doing very good with my weight gain so I wasn't to worried about this test. I guess we will know more after the longer test. If I fail that to I will be put on a diabetic diet. How fun does that sound?!! :)

Doctor said I am carrying the baby very well and she thinks it will be a big one. We will do an ultra sound in two weeks so she can do all of the measuring to get a better guess. I know my family hasn't really ever had small babies but I am blaming the size of the baby on Jeff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.