My first unwanted advise, from a man no less. Make sure I read to the child, if I speak a foreign language make sure I teach the child... and on... no really? All while sitting in the doctors office with my book in hand!!! Hello does the man not recognize a "do not talk to me sign" when he sees it?
Good thing: nice delivery man wished me a happy mother's day and much joy!! :)
I also happen to like how cars will stop for me now when I am walking... such power this belly welds!
Hey, I don't know if any one besides Meliska told me that 'orange drink' was going to make me sick to my stomach!! :) Getting better now... how cruel to make a hungry pregnant woman not eat for over 9 hours and then feed her something that doesn't like being in her tummy! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.