I should not be posting right now as I just dropped her off at school.
She said her tummy hurt a little but we know it was because she is so excited.
I didn't know if this day would bother me or not but it is safe to say it does. Silly really as I am sure Jeff is saying right now as he reads... :)...
Two weeks in...
I stopped writing that day! Your welcome!
She loves it, always comes home with new things she has learned.
Still wants to ride the bus but I am dropping her off for now...
Way hungry when she gets home... would eat straight through dinner if I let her...
First day pose...she choose it.
Getting back into the car after the first day.
Sleeping the night before school... yeah I was that crazy... :)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.