17 September 2014

Army football! And they won!

 It was really warm. We were there nice and early.
 We were able to meet 'baby cutie Stevie' for the day. Pieper thought he needed some shade. 
 Army mules!  Yep, you get to pet them after they calm down.

Baby Stevie's first Army game.
 Cadets all sit together and have to stand the whole game...4500 or so will fill up all that area in the background. 
 5 jumpers out of a helicopter is very coot to watch.

 They have new helicopters... much quieter and not quite as mean looking as the old ones... still cool though.  I forget the name... :)


Part of our crew for the day, right before we left.  We didn't make it to halftime.  When I say it was hot I mean way too hot for kids and babies...they did really great for their first football game... one of many I hope.  Such a great place to watch a game and now kids get to meet cousins there too! :) (Stephen and Kate are stationed in DC for now...)

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.