Says he will miss Pieper when she goes to school.
Will wake up and sometimes go potty but nothing after that.
Says "hey guys" before letting you know something.
Calls things 'silly goober', yep, he got that from me.
Is almost as fast as Pieper on her bike.
Will kill most bugs that get into the house... I must admit I like this...
Talked a lot when we were in Iowa and will sometimes talk non stop.
Does not eat very well...unless you bribe him with something... then he will eat it all.
His favorite past time is to tease Pieper...
Gives hugs a lot but they are around your neck... he is strong.
Loves to help.
Loves to 'glide' from the dresser to the bed or from couch to couch...
Is pretty good at unloading the dishwasher with help.
Loves playing one of Jeff's games on the phone...'cloudpal' something...
Is sometime the very silly.
Will very often sneak out of his room to fall asleep somewhere out by Jeff and I.



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.