28 January 2013

Pieper 3 years 7 months

She likes to dress herself. She layers. A lot.
Still helps set the table and pour the milk, always wants to help get super ready but I don't let her do that very often.  When I bake both kids HAVE to help so I have a chair on each side... baking takes a lot longer than it used to!
Likes to shovel the snow off the grass.
Is better at playing with Pete and not trying to get him into trouble, most days.
Always worries when he cries.
Likes to compare herself to cousin Olivia and our neighbor Carolina, and how someday she will be that big.
If she likes something, like my shirt or jewelry she will say how she will have that when she gets bigger.
Likes to put her hands on her hips and ask 'whats going on in here? ' or 'that's not right'... I am sure you get the idea.
Stomps off to her room... I think I will blame Aunt Karla for that one... :)  she kept shutting and locking her door so Jeff took the door knob off... problem solved.
She loves to go shopping, doesn't matter what for and she has more fun if we leave Pete at home.
I think it is safe to say Princess Sofia is her favorite show right now, way to go Disney.
Likes to drink in an open cup with a straw, if you don't give her the straw she will get one for herself and Pete.
Sometimes when she walks around the house she looks 16...
 This is a shirt I had when I was little, not sure if it was mine for my sisters first, it is from a school we went to when we lived in Iowa City(where I was born).  Pieper puts it on and yells GO HAWKS, it IS black and gold... :)  Brainwashed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.