16 January 2013

As I speak

Pieper is calling Pete her little puppy, patting him on the head, getting him to chase balls and drink from a watering can that Grandma gave them....
They are both calling shadows ghosts, imagine what this is doing to bedtime.
We made our first snowman today, Magenta is the name and I forgot how hard it is to lift a large snowball on top of another one!
 Today Pete took his nap without me holding him after an hour... yes, I know it is a very bad habit. One we are trying to break.  As you can imagine, night time is not a quick thing.
Pete is not afraid to tell Pieper 'NO' or anyone else for that matter!

Just because our 5th Anniversary was the 12th and the flowers that Jeff ordered for me came today with no reason as to why they were not delivered on time.  Our first married kiss, how does time go by so fast.  Don't we look young?  I guess you look young before kids! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.