03 October 2012

Pieper 3 years 2 months

Will work very hard to get her own way.
Will forget to got potty if she is busy or chooses not to...
Always wants to help me, especially when I am cooking.
Will set the table, asks to most nights, we do have to do some rearranging but for the most part she does great.
If she is the first to get up she will RUN out to the living room to put on Mickey because she knows when we get up we turn on the news.
If I can get her into bed by 8:45 I am thrilled! I know friends who have kids that go to sleep much earlier, I would love that, I have no idea how they do it but I am pretty sure I never went to bed very early either so it comes natural.
She loves to drink hot chocolate.
LOVES to eat soup, would eat it every day if she could.
Asks for ice cream almost every night but is you will remember she was getting up in the middle of the night and eating it so I have not been buying any.
On that note, Jeff bought what he thought would be a lock for the fridge, it came in the mail in the afternoon and by the time Jeff got home from work Pieper was opening and closing it... Kids got a new toy. :)
Loves going to the library programs and getting new books.< br> Who am I kidding, she loves to go anywhere, loves to stay in hotels, likes to fly...trouble.
We were going to the store and she said "Mom, it is time to get me some new shoes."
She definitely has some drama.
She loves to dance and did some great dancing at Stephen and Kate's wedding.
She does not like the Flintstones vitamins.
She does not like to be told what to do more than once, IF she (in her mind) is already doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.