Two days this week I have woken up at 5:30 to find Pieper out in the living room TV on and eating an ice cream cone.
First, we must applaud the child for getting up early figuring out how to take the puzzles off the box in the kitchen, moving it over in front of the fridge, opening both doors before she does it( we have a side by side) and getting the ice cream cone out and open climbing back over the gate and turning on the TV.
Some explanation needed here... We may be moved in but the house is far from ready, I have yet to paint the kitchen cupboards and put them back on... Yes I know we have been in the house for two[!] months but getting the walls up have been the priority unless some mini crisis erupts to take us away from our goal... So I still have gates up to 'guard' the kitchen. Ha! As well as a box of no where to put kitchen things I places the puzzles on the box because my loving Pete loves to throw the pieces everywhere ALL the time. Long story short, I was tierd of picking them up five times a day so in the kitchen they went.
Today Pete woke me up at 3:30 and as is par for the course I couldn't get back to sleep. I thought it would be fun to see if I could catch Pieper in the act and of course I cleaned the kitchen... Yep, you guessed it, no Pieper. It is now 6:30, kitchen is cleaned, heck I even made coffee, no Pieper. Today may be a long day! ;)(br)
What I do wonder is how she did it all so quietly, I tried to move the puzzles once and nearly dropped three of them!
As Pieper likes to say 'tricky alright'.
The chickens are up, have great day!
That reminds me, we met one of our neighbors last weekend... She gave us six fresh eggs! Oh my they were yummy!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.