19 September 2012

Comedy Central

Between chasing the neighbors chickens out of the yard, they keep digging up our new grass, and cleaning up the full can of paint that Pete spilled this morning I have decided to start selling tickets to our show.
Two benefits;
Pieper is very good at helping move the chickens and we don't have any carpet in Pete's room yet so the sub floor now matches his walls.
Now perhaps a calmer person would have found a lot of humor in her son standing in a pile of paint, the brand new can all but empty, I am not that calm of a person. I did try to put his hands and feet prints in the closet as a reminder but that is as far as I got! Pieper came running as Pete was screaming because his feet were wet and his momma had told him not to move so she was a big help in getting the bathrrom door open as both Pete and I were full of blue paint.
Tickets for this show will not cost that much if interested.
Another positive is Pete's room is almost done! I can move on to finishing the kidding in Pieper's room soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.